Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:33:50 -0600
Thanks to Bruce, Larry, et all for "calling me out". I plead coming in late
from a CDIA+ class. That said, not only will I be there for San Antonio's
listserv party, I will help put the thing together. Larry et al, contact me
off list - sometime in April. ;)

I hope everyone had a great time at the conference itself; I really enjoyed
meeting (or re-meeting) a lot of folks from the list. I think while the
content is great, the thing I like most about the conference is meeting up
with everyone and hearing about your successes and challenges.

The venue was what it was, but I heard really good things about many of the
sessions and I think overall the content was superlative. If you have
particular comments, positive or negative, about the conference, please do
share them with me or someone else from the Program Committee so we can try
to take them into account for next year. There should also be a survey going
out shortly - please take a couple minutes to reply to it.

Thanks once again for a great conference - now on to San Antonio!

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, EDP, ICP
IMERGE Consulting