Sender:
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:44:41 -0700
From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
I've always favored the various customizable bags from A. Rifkin. They
tend to make bags that are designed for the banking industry. The bags
are generally easily secured and durable. Look at the courier bags,
"Trans-Sac" and various document security bags. Many of their bags are
designed for the use of security seals (either numbered or bar-coded)
and all are reusable (including bags that can be sent through the
mail).

They've been around for a long time and the bags that I have purchased
have generally been quite durable.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM