Sender:
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:17:56 -0700
I missed it this year.  I had another event just previous to the
listserv outing, then a group of people dropped by my room.  I wound up
just staying there.  I was up very late...; wayyy past bedtime...; just
in case Bruce White CRM, PMP, is nosy about it.

Oh, I should mention...; I was wearing a very bright/loud shirt...;
much louder than any Brian has ever seen  :>)

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/26/05 04:54PM >>>
Brian,

I was there as well.  Seemed that all who attended seemed to have a
great
time.  Larry did yeoman's work in setting up the party.  And the Billy
Goat
was an excellent place for the listserve group, even though our
resident
Firelock salesman groused about it.  Greasy food and cheap beer; this
group
fitted in very well.

Too bad Whitaker, Patrick C. and Jesse didn't attend. I know some hoped
meet them in person.  Not sure about Patrick and Jesse, but understand
the
party started after Whitaker's bedtime, one reason he was a no-show.
:>)

For next year's conference, I'd recommend one of two places; Dick's
Last
Resort or Dirty Nellie's.  Both are on the Riverwalk within walking
distance
of the Conference hotel, are well-know watering holes among the locals
and
have seating along the river.

Bruce L. White, MBA, CRM, PMP
<el snippo>