Sender:
From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:37:17 -1000
Too bad Steve, as you missed a great time at the Billy Goat...It was a treat
to see Laurie in his Aussie colors.  (not that anyone noticed...)

Yeah, I heard about your bright/loud shirt throughout Chicago...I didn't wear
an Aloha Shirt except for the Billy Goat and it definitely wasn't loud.  Gotta
see your shirt in San Antonio!

As Bruce said, it was greasy food & cheap beer, so everyone had a great time
at the Billy Goat...And, a party wouldn't be complete if we didn't have some
grousing from our Firelock friend. : - )

I'm looking forward to San Antonio and seeing everyone again.  If Dirty
Nellie's is anything close to what its name describes, then that's the place
we'd want to go...

Aloha to All!

Brian

===== Original Message from Records Management Program
<[log in to unmask]> at 9/27/2005 8:17 am
I missed it this year.  I had another event just previous to the
listserv outing, then a group of people dropped by my room.  I wound up
just staying there.  I was up very late...; wayyy past bedtime...; just
in case Bruce White CRM, PMP, is nosy about it.

Oh, I should mention...; I was wearing a very bright/loud shirt...;
much louder than any Brian has ever seen  :>)

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/26/05 04:54PM >>>
Brian,

I was there as well.  Seemed that all who attended seemed to have a
great
time.  Larry did yeoman's work in setting up the party.  And the Billy
Goat
was an excellent place for the listserve group, even though our
resident
Firelock salesman groused about it.  Greasy food and cheap beer; this
group
fitted in very well.

Too bad Whitaker, Patrick C. and Jesse didn't attend. I know some hoped
meet them in person.  Not sure about Patrick and Jesse, but understand
the
party started after Whitaker's bedtime, one reason he was a no-show.
:>)

For next year's conference, I'd recommend one of two places; Dick's
Last
Resort or Dirty Nellie's.  Both are on the Riverwalk within walking
distance
of the Conference hotel, are well-know watering holes among the locals
and
have seating along the river.

Bruce L. White, MBA, CRM, PMP
<el snippo>

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank

*The opinions expressed are entirely my own and not reflective of the views and policies of my employer*

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential information.  Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from
all computers without reading or saving the same in any matter whatsoever.