Sender:
From:
"mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:51:03 -0500
I heard from the Listserv grapevine that there was some question over whether I would make it to the party this year.  I just want to let those know who might have left early, or even come late, that I did make it.  I didn't stay late....after all, these days I need all the beauty sleep I can muster!  But, I was there.  And I'll be there next year, too!

Fondly,
Susan

Susan McKinney, CRM
Recmgmt-l Owner/Host/Goddess