Sender:
From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 08:26:48 -1000
Aloha Steve,

Don't worry, you're loud without the shirt. : - )

Gotta admit, my wardrobe was a bit subdued in Chicago, so Larry's shirts take
the honors...Watch out for San Antonio, as we'll light up the Alamo!!  I was
watching the television the other day and they had a festival of "body paint"
recently...Hey, maybe that'll be next year's theme if the weather dictates
it...lol

Aloha To All,

Brian

===== Original Message from Records Management Program
<[log in to unmask]> at 10/3/2005 8:10 am
Some very loud shirts in some of these photos...; I will have to be very
prepared in order to beat Larry and Brian in that category in San
Antonio!

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

On 9/30/05, bobd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Actually ... if you run a tab with the photographer and pay off the
> following year only good photos show up on the web.  That way you
don't have
> to behave.

Yes Bob has an open tab and always pays it off at the conference.

try this link

http://pakurilecz.zoto.com/

haven't finished annotating photos, and have some still to post. can
always use help with names

pak
--
Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank

*The opinions expressed are entirely my own and not reflective of the views and policies of my employer*

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential information.  Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from
all computers without reading or saving the same in any matter whatsoever.