Sender:
From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:51:00 -1000
Aloha Listserv Friends!

It's time to budget or make your Christmas wishes, so I'm pleased to inform
you that ARMA - Hawaii will hold the "first ever" Information Warrior Boot
Camp featuring Randolph Kahn, Esq. on April 12, 2006...

In his "Information Warrior Boot Camp", Mr Kahn will highlight aspects from
his critically acclaimed books, "Information Nation" and "Information Nation
Warrior."  The seminar will focus on how to establish and maintain a legally
compliant Information Management program.

When:       Wednesday, April 12, 2006
            8:00 am - 4:30 pm

Where:      Pagoda Hotel & Restaurant
            International Ballroom
            1525 Rycroft Street
            Honolulu, HI 96814

Cost:*       ARMA-HI Members: $99.00
            ARMA (at large) Members: $129.00 (includes HI Chapter Membership)

            Non-Member: $149.00
            *Includes lunch

Parking:  $3.00 with validation
Reservations:** Call Bobbie Medeiros @ 808-844-3058 By Noon, April 5, 2006

Randolph Kahn is an internationally recognized authority on the legal,
compliance and policy issues of business information, electronic records,
e-business processes, and information technology.  As the principal of Kahn
Consulting Inc., Mr. Kahn advises corporate counsels, information management
and information technology professionals in both government and corporate
institutions on policy issues related to the management of digital information
and electronic records.

In addition to teaching at George Washington University, Mr. Kahn conducts
more than 30 seminars, lectures, and keynote addresses across the country each
year.  Mr. Kahn is a columnist for e-doc Magazine on legal and risk management
issues related to information and a contributor to publications such as The
Business Lawyer (American Bar Association), Business Law Today, (American Bar
Association), Digital Discovery and E-Evidence, and KMWorld.  He is frequently
interviewed by major media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, Chicago
Tribune, and Fortune Magazine, among others.

Mr. Kahn is involved with a number of international industry groups, including
the American Bar Association's Electronic Evidence and Information Security
Committees; Federal Bar Association; AIIM International; International
Standards Organization (ISO), Parenteral Drug Association (PDA); Drug
Information Association (DIA); American Health Information Management
Association (AHIMA); ARMA International; and others.

We look forward to seeing you in the islands for this event...If you should
have any questions, please contact me accordingly.  Mahalo!

Brian A. Moriki
Professional Development Chair
ARMA-Hawaii Chapter

also...

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank

*The opinions expressed are entirely my own and not reflective of the views and policies of my employer*

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential information.  Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from
all computers without reading or saving the same in any matter whatsoever.