Sender:
From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:05:08 -0400
Well, it seems to me that it would depend on the dimensions of the 96 gallon bin ...

Since records storage cartons are not liquid (or gaseous), they maintain rigid dimensions; so, there is the possibility of wasted space in the 96 gallon bin if the dimensions are not equally divisible by the measurements of the carton.  Find out the length, width and height of the 96 gallon bin, determine how many standard cartons you can fit in the bottom, and how many levels you can go up ... And you'll have your answer.

Caution:  I am not, was not, and never will be, a mathematics major and in fact am calculator dependant.  Please take this advice with the biggest grain of salt you can get your hands on!

Best of luck!

Julie

Julie Colgan
Manager of Records Services
Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Tel: 404.873.8164
Fax: 404.439.1811
[log in to unmask]  <mailto:[log in to unmask] >