Sender:
From:
David Singley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:17:00 -0400
Charles -

My shredding vendor uses these 96 gallon containers so I called him up.  If your boxes are completely full and you dump the contents into the container, it will hold about 10 boxes worth of paper.  Further, the container should weigh between 280-320 lbs. depending on type of paper.

David Singley
Records Management Officer
Gwinnett County Government, GA
770-822-7060