Sender:
From:
"Piotrowski, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:25:22 -0400
Thanks David!!

Dean, no need to apologize. Waste management folks use gallons, Records
management folks use cubic feet (or lineal/linear feet).  Just trying to
bridge the gap so I can speak to both parties in their own words (or in
this case, numbers).

I have a "96 gallon" bin provided by the shredding service SecureShred.
Just wanted to know how many boxes I can expect to dump into there
before it fills up. Thanks again David.

Julie is right the lxwxh measurement of the "96 gallon" bin for cubic
feet is the way to go, but I thought that someone would have an answer
at hand based on their own experience.

Yet again, the List proves all knowing....

Thanks,
- Chuck