Sender:
From:
"mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:03:35 -0500
OK, Folks:

I think we've done the OT thing this week.  As Listserv Goddess, I
strongly suggest that we all get back to the purpose of this list, which
is discussing records management topics.

For those wanting to pursue this topic, take it over to the off-topic
listserv that Larry Medina has created for this purpose.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Fondly,
Susan

Susan McKinney, CRM
Owner/Host, Records Management Listserv (Recmgmt-l)

Susan McKinney, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
University of Minnesota
502 Morrill Hall
100 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN  55455