Sender:
From:
"Scott, Paul (FPM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:12:19 -0500
Cutting to the chase, Charles Piotrowski needs to know:

"...how many standard records storage boxes
fit into a 96 gallon bin?"

It just so happens that Harris County uses these 96-gallon Otto Carts for
Recycling and we at the Records Center filled up about 15 of them today.

Our experience is somewhat different from what David Singley's reported.  We
typically get 8-9 full boxes into a single cart.  The Recycling manager has
informed me, however, that occasionally a loaded cart will top 400 lbs. but
that is rare.

Paul R. Scott, CA, CRM
Records Management Officer
Harris County, TX