Sender:
From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:58:20 -0400
Peter,

Thanks for taking the concern to ARMA HQ and getting a resolution so quickly!  I think the response was appropriate and that the disclaimer will serve ARMA well.

As an aside:  I certainly never intended to imply that I think ARMA should homogenize it's publications so they only provide pro-RM views; on the contrary, I completely agree with you, ARMA, Frances, and many others, that ARMA should alert us to articles that support AND challenge our professional viewpoints.  When we take advantage of what they are offering, we all have the opportunity to become more well-rounded and to validate (or rethink!) our professional foundations by thinking critically.

Thanks again for all you do!

Julie

Julie Colgan
Manager of Records Services
Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Tel: 404.873.8164
Fax: 404.439.1811
[log in to unmask]  <mailto:[log in to unmask] >

Note:
This message and any attachments from the law firm Arnall Golden Gregory LLP may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.