Sender:
From:
"Towell, Barb Y GTWY:EX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:41:15 -0800
<The Archivist would be correct in saying that the historical chrono files
should be maintained as a permanent record.>

Sorry but I don't understand why a chrono file is as historically
significant than the same records in the context of their functions and
activities. Typically chrono files are duplicates of what already exists.
Can you explain why?

Barbara Towell