Sender:
From:
Grahame Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:38:43 +0800
Oh dear, I've certainly heard that.  Although one difference is that in
Australia "ass" used to mean donkey, and it doesn't in America.  And
because of American influence, "ass" frequently doesn't mean donkey here
either now.

Bob, I hope you're aware that Glenn's tongue is firmly in his cheek when
he says he assumes 80% of us think he's witty and charming.

Grahame
Australia