Sender:
From:
"Grieme, Gary L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:10:05 -0600

<I would greatly appreciate your including me in the list of those with whom you share any information you receive and the results.>
For all of you that are just about to hit the "Me Too" button, remember this is a listserv so just sit back and trust that you will be updated.  Or if you must act, then please contact Janet directly.

Gary L. Grieme
Records Manager