Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:17:04 -0400
From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I don't get the Recmgmt-L or Archives List postings in digest form.  But I've noticed an occasional problem from the other side.  This comes up more on the Archives List than Recmgmt-L although I've seen it here as well.  Some digest readers respond to threads by hitting reply, generating a subject line that says their message is in reply to the digest.  (See example
http://www.lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0601A&L=RECMGMT-L&P=R4662&I=-3 )  Unless it is a day when I have some extra time, I almost never read those messages because I have no idea what they are about.   I'm sure I miss out on some good messages.  But, unless the digest subscriber remembers to put in a subject line referring to the original thread, rather than referencing the digest, I probably will miss out on reading their comments.

Maarja