Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:25:39 +0800
From:
John O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings, all. Apologies to the list for a non-rm post.

Got a few notes saying "welcome back" after a recent post, and realized that
so many of my contacts were moved into my office PC while I served as
Director, Government Records Service & Principal Archivist, Hong Kong SAR
Government since 2002.  Gone now!

At the risk of being seriously overwhelmed, I am inviting those who know me
to help rebuild my directory with a quick email (or add
[log in to unmask] if you use Plaxo).  Please only do this if you are
interested in keeping in touch and don't mind the occasional email bringing
you up-to-date.  And yes, I'm very interested in hearing news--it feels like
it has been a very long time!

Cheers,
John

John James O'Brien, BA, CRM, MALT
Partner & Principal Consultant, IRM Strategies
Knowledge Resource Management
Hong Kong +011 852 6192-1086

www.irmstrategies.com