Sender:
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 13:06:46 -0700
Tomorrow is an autocross day for me so that is my big event of the holiday
weekend. Of course Sunday I'll tune in to follow American Lemans racing to
cheer on Audi's R10 - that's the TDI (turbo diesel powered racing car -
first in history and they are doing super winning 5 out of 7 races in their
division).

Wishing all of you a lovely weekend!
Rock on!
Sharon Burnett