Sender:
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:11:23 -0500
From:
"Deborah Tamborski would subscribe someone." <[log in to unmask]>
inline
I understand your point.  But, if the magnetic tape is not fully readable and in some sort of format that can be read, do you believe the information can be retrieved and undestood, adding the fact that the program is probably not functional as well.  Please advise.

Deb