Sender:
From:
George Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:35:13 EST
I am looking for anecdotal information about the level of satisfaction law
firms have with Merrill Corp. as a vendor providing RM outsourcing services in
demanding central filing operations: service delivery, quality of staff,
turnover, forward thinking perspective, staying current with new developments
and emerging issues, etc.  All replies will be kept strictly  confidential.

I am also looking for feedback from Merrill employees about their
satisfaction with Merrill as an employer.  How do they treat you?  Do  you get good
training?  Any comments will be appreciated.  Again, all  sources will be kept in
strictest confidence.

Apologies for cross-postings and, as always, "Thank you for your  support".

Thanks,

George Cunningham
PelliGroup (formerly called Cunningham  & Montana)
P. O. Box  3388
Reston, VA 20195
703-391-5600
703-391-5601 - fax