Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:57:47 -0700
From:
Sue Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi John

The Government of Alberta has been doing a considerable amount of work
developing a modified approach to functional classification and
scheduling.  We have a discussion draft of a guide on our web site but
it is now being extensively revised based on the results of a pilot
which we are just completing.

Linda Borys ([log in to unmask]) and Dave Hopkins
([log in to unmask]) are leading this work and may be of assistance
to you.

Cheers,

Sue

Sue Kessler, CRM