Sender:
From:
"Pike, Heather" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:35:30 -0500
Kimberly, although all organizations have different degrees of who can
talk to who about what and when....based on experience in IT,  if you
have access to your IT folks , that's a solid affirmative --- go see
'em. Do your best to find your IT people and chat - discovery always
pays off!

Heather P

=================================
  Now here's my question.  Do I need to sit down with IT personnel &
hash out an actual process for DR recovery of these records should the
worst happen?  Or can I rely on the fact that I know IT has covered
their bases with their own processes, and that is sufficient?

I would really appreciate hearing from any of you folks out  there who
have any comments, or suggestions, thanks!

Kimberly Newth

Records Supervisor

Tri-State Generation and Transmission Assoc. Inc.
1100 West 116th Avenue
Westminster, CO 80234
303.254.3382