Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:08:30 -0700
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Terrance,

I'll have a more detailed post after the ARMA Denver meeting I am about to
leave for, but in brief you can check out the Microsoft Sharepoint blog,
http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/default.aspx; the Microsoft RM blog,
http://blogs.msdn.com/recman/default.aspx; and Russ Stalters' blog,
http://betterecm.wordpress.com/.

Cheers,