Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:42:05 -0700
From:
"Brad F." <[log in to unmask]>
The was in a very similar position as you, only from a legal dept.
standpoint.  We had multiple servers of electronic data (AS400), and 3,000+
boxes of paper we inherited.

Does your company have an internal legal counsel?  If so, I would get to
know he or she VERY well.

Bradley Furlow
Formerly of
Luzenac America (now Rio Tinto Minerals)
(If any one knows of a RIM job in the LA area, please let me know... Thanks
in advance.)