Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:48:36 -0700
From:
"Brad F." <[log in to unmask]>
Wess:

I worked for an international corporation, with facilities spread throughout
the US, Canada & Europe.  It was VITAL for the success of the RIM program to
have (at minimum) some basic language like "will coordinate facility &
departmental records management activities in conjunction with the corporate
RIM department." Inserted into the admin. descriptions.

I found it to be VERY useful having this language in the admin. positions.
It allowed me to have a specific point of contact in the remote facilities,
and streamlined the flow of materials into the RMS.

Now we did not have control (yet) over the electronic side,(Long Story);
this was a paper based system only.

Brad Furlow
(formerly of Rio Tinto Minerals / Luzenac)
(currently unemployed due to a nasty merger)