Sender:
From:
"Golden, Steve (RBC Dain)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:49:30 -0600
Bill, it is being considered.  We've got a committee that's going to
take up this action--I'm sure they'll reach out to you and others who
have exchanged words on this issue to help out.

Thanks for the idea!

Steve

Steven J. Golden, CRM
Regent--Public Relations and Professional Development
Institute of Certified Records Managers
612-371-2958
866-790-4329 fax