Sender:
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 14:52:54 -0800
From:
Paula Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
If it makes anyone feel better, a great deal of the information
encapsulated in the projections is unreliable.

Just to let you know, the brightest, most sophisticated computer program
on the planet has less computing capability than the mind of a mouse.
We haven't even come close to a gerbil yet.  (source:  San Diego Super
Computer Center, 2007)

Some of the data is incorrect about education projections as well.  I
thought it a well crafted document, but found myself considering that
devious word, retention as pertinent.  While I can't dispute the
generation of information, human nature being what it is, it appears we
do not want to keep the mass of what we wrote.

Paula Johnson

UCSD