Sender:
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:52:45 -0600
From:
Gus Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Well, again I'm sure there are exceptions and some have pointed out a
few of those here...although I question one or two.

I guess in the same light I am amused at folks who believe that simply
because they can scan a document and make it available on their
desktop...a benefit is realized.

So, again I'm not saying there can't be applications of imaging alone
that aren't cost effective.  I just believe for the vast majority that
imaging alone isn't an effective solution...cost or otherwise.

Gus Harris

was not widespread until "workflow" abilities began appearingthe