Sender:
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:03:04 -0800
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
On 3/2/07, Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This is a fascinating video on YouTube about the speed of informational
> change. As Luis said, it was very thought-provoking to me and left me
> quite
> humble - although I think the stat on the amount of information created
> this
> year is low by a factor of 4. To understand what I mean, you'll have to
> watch the entire 6-minute video.

Interesting, would be nice to know WHO produced it and to see some citations
for the data presented.

If you like this kind of "stuff", I'd suggest a cruise over to Dr. Nick
Bontis' web site at www.nickbontis.com   Some of you may recall him from a
keynote at ARMA in New Orleans, and/or many of the other venues he's
presented at.

Once you're in the site, go to "Articles", then "Videos" and watch "11
Hours" and "HR Water Demo" for some more information overload content.

Larry
---
Larry Medina
Danville, CA