Sender:
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:47:30 -0500
From:
Brent Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Disclaimer; I am not a vendor for this software.

www.cardiff.com

I've had terrific results using Cardiff's software to do ICR and OCR.

It's been a couple years since I was in on the purchase of this software, so
I wouldn't even guess at costs.

Cardiff is easy to use, and is very customizable.

I was Branch Manager of a consulting company in San Antonio, Texas, and we
completed several projects for the City of SA using Cardiff's software to
scan, OCR and/or ICR, perform QA then the documents were imported into an
EDRMS.

I've heard good things about Kofax as well, but I don't have first hand
experience with their software. The pricing models for the two companies
vary dramatically, so be sure you understand how they charge, not just how
much they charge.

Brent Reid
Alexandri