Sender:
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:48:44 -0800
No matter what you do, there's an issue or another problem. Use your
document management system or your records management system to house your
attachments. Don't we manage that space along with our IT pals?

I suppose you could set each employee's mailbox to only receive or allow the
sending of say 20 emails a day?

Or you could implement a properly configured email archive and manage your
email asset from there.

Hey I know....lets eliminate the use of computers and all go back to
paper... :)

Love ya Steve!!
Rock on!
Sharon Burnett