Sender:
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:08:37 -0500
From:
Brent Reid <[log in to unmask]>
A client that is in the financial services industry asked me for a job
description for a Records Manager and an administrator for an EDRMS.

They currently only have 25 users, but plan to roll out the software to
their enterprise, so they will eventually need a full time resource to
administer the system.

They need a full time records manager for their enterprise now, to help with
the design of the system and to deal with their paper records.

If anyone has job descriptions that come anywhere close to what they are
looking for - that you can share, I would appreciate it.

Brent Reid