Sender:
From:
"Bundy, Dean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:07:31 -0400
List,

    I'm looking (and chuckling) at this many-faceted discussion of slang
from a distance (Monday) and reflecting that Bernard Shaw's comment that
we and our English cousins are only separated by a common language was
never more apropos.

    I'm also thinking that if all we ever discussed on this list were
"records" and how to collect, manage, and dispose of them, we'd be a
dull group indeed.

Dean Bundy, CRM
Naval Research Lab