Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 10:23:42 -0400
From:
"Carol E.B. Choksy" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear All:

As I mentioned several months back, I will be teaching a master's level
course in records management this summer. The class meets all day Mondays
and Fridays from May 11 through June 11 on the beautiful Bloomington,
Indiana campus at Indiana University. The class is being offered through the
Southeast Archives Education Collaborative
http://www.archiveseducation.info/  so if you are near Auburn University
(http://www.cla.auburn.edu/history ), Indiana University (including IUPUI)
(http://www.slis.indiana.edu ), Louisiana State University
(http://slis.lsu.edu ), Middle Tennessee State University
(http://www.mtsu.edu/~pubhist ), or University of Kentucky
(http://www.uky.edu/CIS/SLIS ) you would be able to participate via video
conferencing.

Here is the link to the syllabus.
http://www.slis.indiana.edu/syllabi/summer_i_2007/L597_Choksy.html

Most of the readings will be available on-line but only to those registered
to the class.

Best wishes,
Carol
Carol E.B. Choksy, Ph.D., CRM