Sender:
From:
Jason Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 10:44:11 -0400
I'm new to the field and I'm wondering if anybody could point me to
resources regarding records management challenges faced by private
colleges.
I'm trying to get a sense of how my peers are dealing with records
management on their campuses and if there are any issues unique to
our institutions.
How many have RM programs? Are they primarily about printed records?
How are we dealing with electronic records? What are the main drivers
for RM programs on our campuses?
What are the legal/regulatory issues that affect us as private colleges?

Thanks,
Jason Bennett
Librarian and Technology Consultant
Kenyon College