Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:41:51 -0500
From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Jason,
Ray Cunningham at the University of Illinois formerly headed up the
education ISG.  I know that at previous ARMA conferences I met people
from Dartmouth, Harvard and other private institutions so you may try to
contact Ray to see if he can help with names, email addresses, etc.

I don't have Ray's email address, but he posts to the list fairly
frequently so it should be possible to find it in the archives.

I was with the University of Texas System for 10 years.

Mary Hilliard, CRM