Sender:
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:51:41 -0400
From:
"Worthington, Terrance" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Gary,

I am ashamed to say, I was a Records Supervisor for Worldcom at those
timorous times.

You probably will not find anything that directly tired Records
Management with the bankruptcy.  The Records Management Program Worldcom
had at the time, had no Records Liaisons, Records Committee or
Compliance oversight and was being managed by a records staff of only 4
people.

In my opinion, Records Management was by-product of the countless SEC
violations.

Terrance