Sender:
From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:20:47 -0500
Peter,

<4. Make compliance a part of department goals and if your organization
has a bonus program then make compliance a part of that program. The
lower the compliance rate the greater the negative impact on the
bonus.>

I'm already called the "E Mail Nazi" in some circles of the company and
while I'm in complete agreement with you on the matter I'm not sure my
health would fare well with the above  :)  Plus I think the better half
thinks I'm worth more to her deceased than taking up space on the couch.

Steve