Sender:
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:56:58 -0700
From:
Lura Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
We Date Stamp everything at our Agency because most of the
correspondence is in relation to some deadline the sender has to meet,
or the correspondence will get processed in the order that it came in.
Sometimes people date stamp the sticky note until they don't need it
anymore and then remove it! Some folks prefer to have the back of the
correspondence stamped. Its not a policy set in stone, but a preference
to what folks want.

Lura Harrison
Washington State Housing Finance Commission