Sender:
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:02:55 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 4/10/07, Worthington, Terrance <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a company that has good quality and reasonably
> priced archiving boxes?  Our current vendor has gone up on their
> standard size (banker boxes) and has decided not to negotiate on a fair
> price.  Out of legal concerns I rather not say which vendor it is.

what is your annual volume? why not just issue an RFQ to the various
vendors in the area? such as Staples, OfficeDepot etc?

In the RFQ you can specify a particular product or just provide the
specifications eg dimensions, construction etc. Be sure to work with
your purchasing dept. and if you talking about a large volume  make
sure the vendors provide for free storage and delivery

IJS
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va