Sender:
From:
John Lovejoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:40:50 +1000
>Sometimes people date stamp the sticky note until they don't need it
>anymore and then remove it!

Why bother date stamping a sticky note? It proves nothing. It has no
integrity. It means nothing. In my opinion, a total waste of time.

The correct answer is  "It depends". If you need to show when something
has been received for legitimate reasons (deadlines spring immediately
to my mind), then use a date stamp.  If stuff isn't time critical, don't
waste your time stamping that stuff. Of course, if you have a mix of
incoming mail, you might take a decision to stamp everything (risk
management principles)

John Lovejoy
My views, not theirs