Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:32:08 -0500
From:
"Russell D. James" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: ERICS <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Records Management Roundtable <[log in to unmask]>, Archives student list <[log in to unmask]>
There have been some updates lately to the "History of Archives, Records,
and Recordkeeping" wiki at http://tinyurl.com/sqgtl.

This project is intended to record the rich history of our profession and to
create a clearer picture of what we have gone through and what has been
accomplished.

Please go see the wiki and add to it, making sure to add your initials in
parentheses to what you add and putting your name and affiliation at the
bottom of the wiki for posterity!

Russell D. James, M.A.

MLIS student

Archives management specialization