Sender:
From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:37:06 -0500
Taina,

I would get some type of approval from your legal department before
putting any GAPs explanation into policy or any official documentation. My
experience is that they don't want anything written that can point to
noncompliance at any definitive point in time.

That being said I fully agree that risk assessments and GAP analysis
should be used to gain support for a RIM project and then  developing  a
plan and/or course of action moving forward.   It should not be used to
CYA for noncompliance to the current situation.

My 2 cents on a snowy day in Iowa

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager
Rockwell Collins Inc