Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:13:58 -0500
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Charis,

It sounds like your graphics group is considering potential business
need that may exceed existing, legal retention requirements.  You might
ask them first to indicate when they have ever (one instance) re-used or
re-packaged the same information.  Additionally, I'm not familiar with
NARA's rules for the acceptance of materials for storage when that
storage "need" exceeds the retention requirements that they have set.

I know that's not an answer, but perhaps it may help a bit.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+