Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:02:16 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 4/11/07, Carrie Fager <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> List,
>    I'm trying to locate a company called CAIRS from the United Kingdom.
> We are doing a review of archival software and they were one of several
> companies included in an ICA software study from 2003.  Being several
> years old, the link provided in the study does not work.  If anyone has
> any knowledge of whether the company still exists, merged with someone
> else etc. please let me know.

looks like it went under sometime in 2004 since the Wayback Machine's
last link to the website is from Nov 2004
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.cairs.co.uk/

you may want to cross-post to the UK RM list to see if anyone across
the pond knows.

you can dig through this google search to see if you can find any
other information

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=cairs+ica&btnG=Search&meta=cr%3DcountryUK%7CcountryGB
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA