Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:17:53 -0500
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
I am constantly amazed by the way in which email is used and abused by
those in any political party..... and how many people (even some of us
perhaps) commit thoughts to an email system that perhaps should never
have found their way to such a communications medium ever.  The lack of
discipline in how to use email, when to use email, and perhaps more
importantly when NOT to use email as a communications vehicle continue
to astound me.

I'd say more here, but then... perhaps I shouldn't put it in the form of
an email to a listserv!!! ;-)

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+