Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:24:34 +1000
From:
John Dowling <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hmm .... email...that so called informal mechanism for communication
(Which I like to think of it as more a semi-formal system : A three
piece suit  with a Hawaiian shirt and thongs (that's flip flops I
believe to the American colleagues out there - not the underwear)).

Interestingly enough an issue discussed with a colleague at in recent
days was how to use some of the ability of product like Outlook (and I
assume other e-amil) to present an alternative view of what was said
when (if you know how to check properly there are ways to overcome this
of course but most people have no idea.

Perhaps a novel idea such as  a "recordkeeping" solution is the answer?
Who invented e-mail anyway (I see a man all red with horns, cloven feet
and a tail....)

Regards

JD
from down under