Sender:
From:
Roger Hamperian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:59:00 -0400
I have been unsuccessfully searching the archives for the link to an article
from a posting some time in the last month or so. The article involved a
woman who had been given up for adoption at birth and her successful legal
battle to be recognized as an heir to her birth mother's estate. If anyone
remembers where the article appeared or still has the link I would
appreciate it if you would point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Roger Hamperian

L.F.U.C.G. Records Center and Archives

Lexington, KY