Sender:
From:
Gary Grieme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:38:49 -0500
<they were trying to comply with requirements of the Hatch Act to ensure that government issued computers weren't being used for political purposes>

Maybe some of them, maybe some of the time.  My impression though is whenever certain people wanted certain email conversations off the public record, they'd just hop over to their private account.  Then it got to be a habit and all of a sudden massive volumes of the administration's government-business emails have disappeared.  I hope I'm wrong and would love to give them the benefit of the doubt...Gary L. GriemeRecords Manager
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html